Wednesday 9 March 2016

RUTHLESS FOCUS

     We all have goals that we would like to achieve. The desire to succeed can be overwhelming and at times it feels like our goals are moving further away from us. Well, it only seems that way because we have that set mentality. The only way to achieve greatness is to have the indomitable will to excel at everything that you set out to accomplish.

      Failure goes hand in hand with success. You need to keep your eyes open because 100% of the time, opportunities are disguised as failures. I have failed many times, especially in business. If I was to give you an account of the jobs that I have taken just to build myself, you would be surprised why I still maintain the enthusiasm to move further ahead. I have taught myself never to give up and this just led me to discover new opportunities which have to led me to have better ideas and a better understanding of the business world. Looking back to when I started getting an interest in business, never did I imagine I would be where I am now. I am still not where I want to be but I am dilligent and patient enough to get there.

      It is simple, if you want to succeed you must never give up. I know this might sound cliché but the day will come when you will face a predicament and giving up will seem like the easy way out. Trust me, I have been there plenty of times. Staying focused on completing your goals even during the challenges will force your mind to come up with creative strategies to progress. Most of us get terrified by failure to the point where it becomes an impediment to engaging in something new. The truth is, you will remain stagnant if you don't start trying and failing at something.

      Business is cut throat. It takes a significant amount of time to build an empire but it only takes a second to end up with nothing. Are you strong enough to cut your losses and build something new out of scratch? If not, you have a lot to learn. Stay consistent and have a precision of focus; you will get where you want to go when the time is right.

1 comment:

  1. True, most of us agree to it later if its not now, looking into your failures is the key to success

    ReplyDelete